Parker TK0630K5640AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TK0630K5640AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful and reliable machine. This motor has a max speed of 6,000 rpm which is perfect for heavy duty applications in the market.
The motor is used in a variety of equipment, such as lift trucks.
1) Automated and efficient.
2) Engineered to provide the dependable performance necessary for industrial use, the TK0630K5640AAAB is a durable design that meets industry standards.
3) The product’s value proposition is a high-quality, dependable performance at a reasonable price.
4) The strength of the motor allows for a shorter service life, longer service intervals and ultimately less cost to the customer.
5) The durability of the switch is excellent for engineers who use their switches daily.
6) Engineers can easily research compatible parts for their work.
7) The precision of the product is increased so that it can be used in a variety of industries, including automotive and aerospace.
Parker TK0630K5640AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Torque||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Structure||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Double Row | Non-expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Condition||Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22218 Insert Pa|
|Pressure||Take Up Units|