Parker TK0500K5640AAAA Duty Motor
All engineers know that the most important quality of a machine is its durability. This is also what Parker offers in their motors. They are made from high-quality materials to ensure their strength and functionality.
Parker TK0500K5640AAAA Duty Motor is designed for use with Parker’s multi-phase, adjustable speed high voltage motors. It is ideal for use in liquid handling instrumentation or as a pump drive.
1) This motor is suitable for heavy duty applications.
2) Ensure that you’re using a name-brand duty motor
3) The units are able to withstand extreme environments and provide an uninterrupted service for the life of the product, resulting in a lifetime warranty.
4) The best choice when looking for a motor that can withstand heavy duty.
5) Durable and powerful, this motor is designed for the most demanding applications
6) The well-known compressor is used in a wide range of industrial and automotive applications, as well as supplementing residential HVAC systems.
7) This power tool is engineered for professional use and it comes with all the features that an engineer needs.
Parker TK0500K5640AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Install||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Usage||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Structure||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1 Piece Solid|
|Material||Double Row | Double Collar | With Set Screw|
|Torque||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 2-15/16" Bore; 3-1/4" Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.6" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 9.1" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubrica|