Parker TK0500K5360AAAB Duty Motor
We are a leading manufacturer of generators. We offer complete solutions that help achieve energy-efficient operation, decrease downtime and increase production.
The Parker TK0500K5360AAAB Duty Motor is designed by Parker Electric to meet the needs of today’s engineer. Clocking in at a max RPM of 5,000 and a voltage rating of 115/230v, this motor has been designed to keep up with the demands of modern day projects.
1) Control power consumption of motors
2) Drive a smoother, quieter machine with the new Parker TK0500K5360AAAB Duty Motor
3) Our engineers create powerful and reliable motors that are designed to last, deliver superior performance and exceed industry standards.
4) Hire the correct engineer for your project.
5) Memorize up to 5 settings and save them to a memory cartridge. Keep your operators safe while they are out on the field thanks to the optional safety limiter that is included free of charge.
6) Upgrades to the new Parker TK series include a 4-pole design, improved speed and torque, and the ability to run in both directions.
7) Eliminates the need for extra oil residue on motors because of the self-lubricating action.
Parker TK0500K5360AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Material||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Condition||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|