Parker TK0500K5320AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TK0500K5320AAAB Duty Motor is designed to resist heat and cool at a quick rate. It is used in the fabrication of industrial sheet metal, foundries and construction equipment.
A powerful duty motor that can be used for a variety of materials. The motor comes with 4 in. and 5 in. radial ball bearing gearbox and precision dog ring gear cover.
1) This motor is a direct replacement for the stock motor in certain vehicles. It saves time and has better performance for when you need it most.
2) The quality and performance of this product is unparalleled, creating an overall better experience.
3) The professional duty motor ensures you get more life and power from your product.
4) The duty cycle at 20% is rated up to 4,000 hours and offers a lifespan of over 500,000 hours.
5) With its 6-stage torque control, 4-speed setting, and LED power indicator, the TK0500K5320AAAB is a high-end product for industrial engineers.
6) The TK Motor is designed to provide long-lasting power, so you can count on it for a range of applications.
7) Higher reliability, greater durability and a longer service life.
Parker TK0500K5320AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Condition||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Torque||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1 Piece Solid|
|Usage||Double Row | Single Collar | With Set Screw|
|Displacement||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 1-3/4" Bore; 2-1/8" Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 5-1/4" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 5-3/4" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubri|