Parker TK0400K5640AAAB Duty Motor
This is a duty motor which is designed to be used in the industrial revolution and other heavy duty machinery. We made this for those who are always on the go, with no time to spare. With its high horsepower, this electric motor delivers fast and efficient results as well as strong performance.
The Parker TK0400K5640AAAB Duty Motor is an air-cooled, 4-pole, direct drive motor with a power range of 0.75-1.5hp and a voltage range of 24-110VAC at 3 amps. This motor provides the longest run time possible in high heat applications and includes many features to help maintain reliability like a thermal relief valve and oil level temperature sensor.
1) Prepare your machine faster with a higher torque.
2) Created for engineers, an automatic steel gear motor with torque at 6,000rpm and brake force of 3900g.
3) Improve the speed, accuracy and efficiency of your Engineer.
4) The TK0400K5640AAAB Duty Motor from Parker can be used in a wide range of applications with a single gear ratio and is encased in a durable, corrosion resistant aluminum housing.
5) The design of the product enhances user-experience and increases productivity.
6) The TK0400K5640AAAB Duty Motor is a highly durable design with a wide range of applications.
7) The engineering work is driven by a powerful and efficient motor that offers high torque and efficiency.
Parker TK0400K5640AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||Eccentric Collar|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|