Parker TK0315K5361AAAB Duty Motor
A powerful, heavy-duty duty motor that’s designed for easy installation
The Parker TK0315K5361AAAB Duty Motor is designed to operate at temperatures between -20 and 440 degrees Fahrenheit. The motor is manufactured from nickel-plated carbon steel for durability, which also offers resistance to low temperature. This product is ideal for applications where there is an increased need for power and speed, such as in heavy duty trucks, construction equipment, or utility vehicles.
1) This design is intended for professional use, but specifications and materials are available for educational or recreational applications.
2) For professional users only.
3) This motor has been designed to provide an increased torque, increased efficiency, and reduced no-load speed.
4) This product is intended for use in a specific industry.
5) Improve the quality of your product by using this motor.
6) The precision and speed of this tool helps engineers achieve their goals and be more productive.
7) Small, rugged, no-slip design for demanding applications
Parker TK0315K5361AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Flange Block Bearings|
|Displacement||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||22208|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|