Parker TG0240EW460FSAA Duty Motor
The Parker TG0240EW460FSAA Duty motor was designed for the most demanding applications in industry. The motor has a large displacement, high-efficiency design and can maintain full power operation at 4,000 revolutions per minute (rpm).
An engine indispensable for any mechanical device, the Parker TG0240EW460FSAA Duty Motor is designed to function under even the most demanding conditions. The motor’s sealed and oil resistant bearings can stand up to industrial service while its high RPM allows it to operate efficiently and effectively in a vast array of applications.
1) Our metal gear motor offers superior performance with a powerful seal for superior reliability at an affordable price.
2) Avoids the need for unnecessary labor-intensive repairs
3) The all-digital and programmable thermostat, which allows for easy programming at the touch of a button.
4) This product is perfect for medium-duty commercial applications. It exhibits efficient power and increased reliability.
5) Run your company’s machinery and equipment with safety.
6) The duty motor delivers the power needed for heavy duty applications, while the compact design ensures it will fit in with any environment.
7) The Duty Motor has a medium to low duty cycle which is suitable for many applications.
Parker TG0240EW460FSAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Usage||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Material||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|