Parker TG0240EB451AAAB Duty Motor
With a duty rating to last 460 hours, this Motor is perfect for any project. This motor has an axial lead starting capacitor, which means that it is easy to wire it in series or parallel with other motors.
The Parker TG0240EB451AAAB Duty Motor is an industrial grade, high-powered brushless DC motor with a unique rotating magnetic rotor that enables it to run on AC or DC power up to 1,200Hz.
1) Increase your productivity and reduce downtime with this 12-inch duty motor.
2) The motor’s industrial-grade thermal protection systems protect the motor, as well as the machine it powers, from overheating.
3) The product is designed to keep track of hydraulic system leakage, motor speed, and flow rate.
4) The quality of engineering is increased and the process efficiency is increased through the use of this product.
5) This electric motor is perfect for continuous duty applications such as machine tool spindles.
6) Engineered to help reduce engine noise while running at a lower fuel consumption rate.
7) Unmatched durability, reliable performance, safety and low cost of ownership.
Parker TG0240EB451AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Pressure||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Max Pressure||3/4 Inch|