Parker TG0240EB450AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0240EB450AAAB Duty Motor is a 500 watt, 24 volt, 420 RPM flat/radial motor with 3.2 amp stall current. It has a 1.5 water resistant fan and it’s suitable for duty, commercial and industrial applications where it may come in contact with water.
This electric motor features a 2 hp rating that enables it to operate from 600 rpm to 2,900 rpm. It has a single speed and is sealed for life. It also has a feedback speed for protection against over-speed conditions.
1) The TG0240EB450AAAB Duty Motor is designed to provide precision thrust control, precise speed retention and high torque without sacrificing energy efficiency.
2) Motivating features like noise reduction and high torque while maintaining low stall torque make this motor perfect for manufacturing applications.
3) The company offers a large range of products for the industry and offers replacement parts for their customers.
4) This duty motor is a high quality and low noise magnetic spindle motor designed to be used in applications requiring up to 9 amps of continuous power and a maximum rpm range of 230-2500.
5) The new and innovative components reduce the weight of the engine. This allows for greater fuel efficiency.
6) Manufacturers can provide useful instructions and help to the user, eliminating any potential confusion.
7) Professionals rely on reliable tools such as the TG0240EB450AAAB Duty Motor
Parker TG0240EB450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Set Screw|
|Applicable||3 Bolt Flange Bracket|
|Pump Type||Ball Bearing|