Parker TG0240EA440AAFA Duty Motor
This is a standard duty motor with in-built fans that is designed to operate continuously without fail. It’s available in sizes ranging from 1/2 HP up to 3/4 HP.
The Parker TG0240EA440AAFA is a duty motor, meaning it works well in applications that require high torque and frequent start-stop cycles. It has an unparalleled lifespan of up to 400,000 hours and is also highly reliable.
1) Reduced Cycle Time, Greater Efficiency, and Reduced Carbon Footprint.
2) Our patented 3-stage piston design eliminates the need for rings and decreases operating temperature by removing heat generation. It is built to last and its wear-resistant finish resists rust and corrosion.
3) The front heating element can be completely removed from the motor and the machine is still able to work perfectly.
4) The motor has a length of inches, width of inches, and height of inches.
5) The latest and greatest in high-performance belt drives.
6) The motor has a small footprint, can handle high loads and high speed.
7) The product automatically adapts to the environment and produces less noise.
Parker TG0240EA440AAFA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Cross Code||Bushing No Flange|
|Pump Type||1" Nominal Bore; 1-3/16" Nominal Outside Diameter; 1-1/2" Length Thru Bore; Bushing No Flange Profile; Cast Bronze; SAE660 Material|