Parker TG0195MW461AAAB Duty Motor
The perfect tool for your daily jobs.
The Parker duty motor is a powerful, high-performance motor that delivers large amounts of torque and power. This model is the universal size for mounting on a spindle, gearbox, or any other gear item.
1) The TG0195MW461AAAB duty motor is a 1 HP, direct-drive, permanent-magnet motor, which offers an overload protection of up to 50 percent.
2) Improve work flow by designing a custom product bundle with multiple features and functions.
3) This motor is built to be reliable and long-lasting. With a weight of only 1.1 pounds, it’s easy to transport
4) The product is designed for use in sensitive environments such as the medical sector or military.
5) Increase product exposure, use first-class materials, and reduce repair costs with a powerful motor.
6) The motor is backed by a lifetime warranty, and has an operating temperature range of -25 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit
7) Save time by using the duty motor for your automation system.
Parker TG0195MW461AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Usage||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Iron|
|Cross Code||1/2 Inch|
|Displacement||Single Lip Contact|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||1 Piece Solid|
|Pump Type||No Pilot|