Parker TG0195MW010AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195MW010AAAB Duty Motor is a new generation and high performance DC motor for VFD, HVAC, pumps, or any other control application. Not only does it have a long operating life (50,000 hours), it also has a set of advanced features that make it ideal for maximizing effectiveness within your application.
A duty motor is a type of motor that a machine manufacturer builds into the machine when it is built. This part will regulate the speed of an electric motor to run at an optimum speed for the duty cycle desired. The most common use of duty motors are in machines used for grinding, cutting and welding metal but they can also be found in balers, shears, presses, laser cutters and lathes.
1) The new Parker TG0195MW010AAAB Duty Motor is an industry-changing innovation that gives you the ability to achieve higher efficiencies and significantly reduce maintenance costs.
2) This product is a high tech, heavy duty, industrial grade motor.
3) This product has an integrated low noise and high performance duty motor for a relatively low price.
4) The new product is engineered to last longer, keeping power under control and creating less noise.
5) The perfect rugged, dependable gear that you need to get the job done.
6) This design is a strictly professional grade motor.
7) This motor is capable of running 24/7 for up to 12 hours and has a service life of 8 years.
Parker TG0195MW010AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Weight||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Triple Lip Viton|