Parker TG0195MN460AAAB Duty Motor
This is a duty motor which is designed to be used in industrial applications. It has a medium speed capability, with output power ranging from 115 to 460 watts.
The Parker TG0195MN460AAAB Duty Motor allows users to drive and maintain electric motors, providing a more cost-effective alternative.
1) Professionals have an easier time understanding specifications and selecting the best motor for their application.
2) Lowers the amount of force required and allows for smoother, more efficient movement.
3) Save time by purchasing from the Parker website instead of having to go through a distributor.
4) Made in USA – High Torque Transmission
5) The Duty Motor offers increased efficiency, cooling and sound levels, decreased oil consumption and a decrease in carbon emissions
6) A 1/4 HP Dual Voltage, 460 RPM, 220V Motor
7) This is an official Parker Motor that has the full warranty and a 100% quality guarantee.
Parker TG0195MN460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pressure||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Rated Power||Concentric Collar|
|Pump Type||Cast Iron|
|Power||Single Row | Normal Duty | Wide Inner Race | Single Set Screw|
|Install||30MM Bore; 88.9MM Outside Diameter; 23.8MM Cartridge Housing Width; Concentric Collar; Cartridge Unit; Cast Iron; Ball Bearing; 39.7MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable; INS-DL-30M Insert; Proguard Sea|
|Applicable||Mounted Cartridge Units|
|Maximum Flow Rate||31171535|