Parker TG0195HW080LABJ Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195HW080LABJ Duty Motor is a compact, fault-free motor with wide operating speed range, high maximum torque, and long service life.
The Park TG0195HW080LABJ Duty Motor is a durable and efficient electric motor for use in industrial applications. This motor is designed to handle a wide range of performance requirements, with specs that are ideal for power applications such as those found in mills, extruders, conveyors, fans and mixers.
1) This is a professional grade motor with quality components that are designed to last.
2) Made to withstand more extreme conditions and last a long time, the TG0195HW080LABJ Duty Motor is durable.
3) Prove the durability of the product by creating a diagram of possible failure points
4) Enables the use of high-performance, low-noise motors for greater productivity and better performance.
5) Prove the reliability of your machine tool by reducing costs, improving productivity, and increasing profits.
6) This professional duty motor from Parker is able to offer many benefits, including a lower cost and enhanced performance.
7) This motor is capable of running at 5000 rpm for 70,000 hours and is perfect for heavy duty applications.
Parker TG0195HW080LABJ Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Insert Bearings Cylindrical OD|
|Material||Wide Inner Ring|
|Color||1" Bore; Wide Inner Ring; 3/4" Outer Race Width; Cylindrical Outer Race Profile; 2 3/64" Outside Diameter; Concentric Collar; Ball Bearing; 1-3/8" Length Thru Bore; Yes Relubricita|
|Pump Type||Single Row | Normal Duty | Steel Cage | Single Cap Screw | Black Oxide Coated | Has Slinger|
|Pressure||1.375 Inch | 34.925 Millimeter|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2.047 Inch | 51.994 Millimeter|