Parker TG0195HV450LABB Duty Motor
Designed for a variety of applications and environments, the TG0195HV450LABB Duty Motor is perfect for use in industrial machinery. It operates at a nominal voltage of 48 Vdc and has a starting current of 1.7 A (1.6 A continuous).
The Parker TG0195HV450LABB Duty Motor is an economical, very quiet four-speed, 460 RPM induction motor with a maximum speed of 1725 RPM. The TG0190HV4510LBB Duty Motor has a typical power rating of 575 W. These motors are typically used for low to medium load applications such as brushless DC electric motors.
1) The quality of the duty motor increases resulting in more reliability and increased service life in all componentry.
2) Increase gearbox life, reduce downtime, and increase productivity.
3) Manage power distribution from a single motor to multiple floors and concerns.
4) Your company’s efficiency and accuracy improves through today’s engineering machinery with enhanced features, including a variable speed operation for increased productivity.
5) Drafting speed, torque, and efficiency is unmatched.
6) The TG0195HV450LABB Duty Motor is reliable, durable and efficient.
7) Maximize productivity by upgrading this high-efficiency motor with the newest technology.
Parker TG0195HV450LABB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Install||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Concentric Collar|
|Pump Type||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Non-expansion|
|Applicable||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||1 Piece Solid|