Parker TG0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor is a kind of power supply system that has been designed to be used in the industrial tools. It has a hard-working, reliable and quiet operation that makes it perfect for use in various industries.
The power and reliability of a gasoline engine but the efficiency of an electric motor. This is possible with our new Duty Motor, which combines features from both types of motors. It has an integrated energy storage system for backup power during low demand periods to enable it to maintain constant speed.
1) Protection built in, protection that pays off
2) The most powerful, high performance motor for your vacuums.
3) Easy access to the different parts of the product.
4) Designed to meet the toughest industrial duty specifications and provide a cost-effective alternative to a full-size service machine.
5) Larger motor size with a higher voltage, designed for constant duty and improved efficiency.
6) This item is designed for engineers to be more efficient.
7) A 4-speed fan motor developed specifically for the demanding needs of a firearm, in this case a 20 gauge shotgun
Parker TG0195HV440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Condition||Flange Block Bearings|
|Structure||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|
|Material||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 70MM Bore; 190MM Bolt Circle; 134.7MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 91.948MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatabl|