Parker TG0195HV080AAAB Duty Motor
This is a 99% duty cycle, precision engineered, brushless motor consisting of 2 wire windings. The lower winding contains most of the copper and has a rated operating speed from 4200RPM to 5800RPM while the upper winding is made up of aluminum and has a rated operating speed from 2800RPM to 5900RPM
The Parker TG0195HV080AAAB Duty Motor is a high performance DC motor that can be used in a variety of applications. This model motor can handle approximately 1,400 rpm and 600 watts per output shaft.
1) The type of motor and the torque that is available with this device can be used for a variety of purposes such as lifting large objects, turning machines, etc.
2) Reduce the cost, weight and size of sensorless motors by over half.
3) The motor’s structure is made of nickel-coated alloy steel, which means it has a longer life.
4) Remove all the guesswork from calculating motor torque.
5) The power rating of this motor is up to 0.5 horsepower, which would significantly increase the torque capacity of a particular machine.
6) This is the most reliable fan motor SPEC to date.
Parker TG0195HV080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Material||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Weight||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||7/16 Inch|
|Color||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Structure||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 1-11/16" Bore; 5.1" Bolt Circle; 3.62" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2.87" Length Thru B|