Parker TG0195HK440AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195HK440AAAB Duty Motor is a compact and lightweight duty motor from the brand that’s been trusted for over 80 years. This motor is designed for use in a wide range of applications including robotic systems and medical equipment.
This is a regular duty motor with an aluminum, oscillating spindle, reinforced case and 5/8″ bore. This is the one to use when you need rugged construction and dependable performance.
1) This motor is suitable for applications where high torque, speed and power are required.
3) We help you improve your projects by providing cost effective, reliable, and high quality engineering services.
4) Reduce your data entry errors and find the exact part you need quickly by searching on Parker.
5) Increase the efficiency of your company by using an energy efficient duty motor.
6) Provides a high torque-speed output and a long running time with a low noise level.
7) This motor’s features include a 0.2 amp start, high starting torque and improving fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
Parker TG0195HK440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Condition||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4.54|
|Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|