Parker TG0195HB080AAAH Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195HB080AAAH Duty Motor is an ultra low-speed and high torque duty motor that can be used in many applications. The Parker Duty Motor has a broad operating speed range of 0.75 to 13 RPM, and the operational voltage is 24 VDC. This ultra low-speed and high torque duty motor is suited for use in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications like cranes, forklifts, trams and conveyor lifts, elevators, hoists, grinder drives, conveyor systems and more.
The Parker TG0195HB080AAAH Duty Motor has a size of 1/8 horsepower. It can operate as a fixed speed, variable speed and/or variable frequency.
1) Parker’s latest duty motor offers the perfect balance between performance and durability for your machine.
2) This motor is designed for military and aerospace applications.
3) The speed and power of a cordless drill/driver
4) Improve the quality of what you’re making.
5) The machine is designed to provide long-lasting performance on a wide variety of applications.
6) Equipped with a 3/4 hp, 115 volt motor, the TG0195HB080AAAH delivers powerful performance and is durable.
7) For the industry, this is a new and exciting product. For our customers we have increased durability and reduced vibration when compared to similar models on the market.
Parker TG0195HB080AAAH Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Color||Triple Lip Contact|
|Condition||Double Row | Double Nut | Urethane Seal|
|Pressure||3-15/16" Bore; 8-3/4" Outside Diameter; 3.85" Cartridge Housing Width; V Lock; Cartridge Unit Housing; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 4.99" Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable;|
|Material||Mounted Cartridge Units|