Parker TG0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor
A duty motor is an industrial machine which operates continuously, with one revolution per minute. The Parker TG0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor was designed with an integrated design and a speed range of 0.8 – 2.4 RPM.
The Parker TG0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor is an air-cooled induction motor with a high performance shaft, mounted in a rigid case to protect the bearing. It is designed primarily for use in equipment such as pumps and compression tools.
1) Reduce your duty cycle by up to 96%
2) The unique motor is specially designed for use in industrial applications.
3) The duty motor is a customizable, variable speed, 4-pole motor with a 5-position planetary gearset that provides high torque and low inertia.
4) This product provides the most power for a small package which can be used as an engine in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
5) This high-performance motor operates at a high speed that makes performance and efficiency easy.
6) Engineer-quality motors with a fraction of the cost.
7) The new Parker TG0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor is designed to assure reliable performance, even under the most extreme operating conditions.
Parker TG0195EY460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Usage||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Applicable||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|