Parker TG0195EW460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195EW460AAAB Duty Motor is a continuous, non-reversing induction motor available in sizes up to 450mm external diameter. It is primarily used as a power drive for applications requiring high torque and speed, but also has useful features such as the ability to reverse rotation, bearing overload protection and user-friendly setpoint software.
The Parker TG0195EW460AAAB Duty Motor is a professional quality motor with an optimized bevel gear design and an AC-3 coreless induction motor. The motor offers a broad speed range, light weight, low noise, and it is designed to withstand the harshest conditions.
1) The Duty Motor is engineered for industrial machinery that requires a lot of power
3) Increase productivity by increasing the lifespan of your brakes.
4) The first use of a fourth generation Parker motor. All new design attributes, larger and heavier than the former model.
5) In this feature, we are introducing a new product that is battery operated. This product has been created for the purpose of saving time and frustration when working with power tools.
6) The motor is not only powerful, but includes a built-in self-cleaning feature for the most efficient and reliable work surface.
7) This motor was designed by Parker engineers to provide superior performance, quality, and longevity.
Parker TG0195EW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Structure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Displacement||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|