Parker TG0195EW440BBBF Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195EW440BBBF Duty Motor is a high-performance, small-size induction motor with an iron-core. Key features include a strong iron core, high performance and low weight.
I am an engineer and I design and manufacture machinery. In order to ensure that they are durable and reliable, I need products that can stand up to tough conditions. This is where paperless engineering comes into play.
1) Operate a full spectrum of power applications with high efficiency, reliability, and precision.
2) The TG0195EW440BBBF Duty Motor is a high-pressure, high-speed motor with a virtually zero start up time.
3) A perfect device for the professional engineer.
4) The Duty Motor offers a robust design and high quality components to ensure maximum durability.
5) This is a high-quality, performance motor that can be used in applications.
6) Features a bearing that can be replaced in seconds instead of hours saving your time and money.
7) Protected against electrical arc flash.
Parker TG0195EW440BBBF Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Displacement||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Double Row | Non-expansion | Teflon Labyrinth Seal | Steel Cage|