Parker TG0195EW440AAAB Duty Motor
This is an electric duty motor with a powerful yet low-noise motor that generates torque up to 550 ft. pounds per minute and speed at 1800 RPM. It has an operating voltage of 230 Volt, a power factor of 0.8, and an efficiency of 80%.
A high-performance, long life duty motor optimised for a wide range of applications. The TG0195EW440AAAB Duty Motor is designed to withstand the rigour of industrial environments and has a distinctive appearance that gives a visually stunning impression.
1) Industrial duty industrial speed stepper with motorization option
2) The TG0195EW440AAAB Duty Motor is a high-efficiency, variable speed brushless DC motor with integrated encoder and power sensors.
3) This generator provides a large output in the 50Hz range, and has a winding time of 10 seconds to ensure that it will last for many years.
4) A new motor developed to handle the heavy duty workloads of industrial applications.
5) Increase engineer productivity with this durable, high-performance motor.
6) As a professional engineering firm, Parker offers an attractive price on a new tool that is always in demand.
7) Our motor has been designed to work with both AC and DC applications, as well as being 100% digital.
Parker TG0195EW440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Power||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Double Row | Non-expansion | Two Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Torque||Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22218 Insert Pa|