Parker TG0195EW080AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is the newest in high performance, brushless DC motors. This motor has been specially designed for industrial applications where extreme speeds and power are needed.
The Parker TG0195EW080AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful, continuous duty motor with high torque.
1) The use of the ES-1 is consistent, reliable and accurate. The mount features a hold-down screw which allows for quick and easy adjustment.
2) This is a high-quality, commercial grade DC motor.
3) This is the new design of our popular slimline Duty Motor. It’s 30% smaller, but still packs in all the power.
4) This is a professional one-way gearmotor that has a standard 1/4″ shaft and 3/8″ diameter.
5) The new, more durable, and more efficient duty motor delivers the power of a standard 575-watt motor with an engine speed of up to 7500 revolutions per minute
6) Save time and money by shopping on Curashion instead of having to visit different websites for each designer item you want to purchase.
7) Designed for durability and power efficiency, the Parker TG0195EW080AAAB Duty Motor is recommended for applications in heavy-duty electric motors.
Parker TG0195EW080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Material||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Power||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Condition||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Concentric Collar|
|Torque||Double Row | Double Collar | Non-expansion | Teflon Labyrinth Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|