Parker TG0195EW010AAAB Duty Motor
Engineered for quality and reliability, this motor was designed to be strong. With an interlocking core steel construction, you can rely on this motor for reliability and performance.
With the Parker TG0195EW010AAAB Duty Motor, engineering has never been easier. Powering through any project with ease and precision is what sets this motor apart from others. It is available in two different sizes and can be installed on multiple surfaces such as benchtops, milling machines, miter boxes, lathes, drills and more to fit your specific needs.
1) Keeps motors within the rigorous specifications and maintains high performance
2) The Duty motor is a high-power, low-weight, brushless motor designed for driving cutting tools and spindle applications.
3) The machine features a large duty cycle, high torque and a quiet operation.
4) In a world where there are so many choices in the market, it is important to be able to identify the value of a product. This is made possible through using an engineering approach and also through providing detailed understanding of all specifications.
5) This mini motor is designed to match the TG0195 wheel.
6) Parker has a reputation for manufacturing and designing high quality products with industry leading technologies. Parker products are durable, long lasting, and provide superior efficiency.
7) Self-cleaning brushes that require less maintenance than other brushes.
Parker TG0195EW010AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||Eccentric Collar|
|Condition||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||22226|
|Rated Power||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||6 Bolt Round Flange Block; 125MM Bore; 355.6MM Bolt Circle; 177.8MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatabl|