Parker TG0195EV440AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0195EV440AAAB Duty Motor is a motor constructed with 4 rotating and 2 stationary stator windings that produces power in a range of up to 2300 watts, which is roughly equivalent to a 3.2 horsepower induction motor. This powerful motor is essential for use as an electric motor in industrial equipment such as pumps, generators and conveyors.
The Parker TG0195EV440AAAB Duty Motor is a direct-current motor that generates power in a single phase, 3-wire, three-phase or four-wire. The motor is capable of adapting to the varying power requirements of different applications and has an operating frequency from 1 to 120 Hz at different voltage levels.
1) This is a professional-grade 230V duty motor.
2) Engineers seeking to stay compliant with their industry standards for all their equipment needs can purchase this product to meet regulations and ensure compliance in one easy purchase.
3) Operate motors in high-temperature environments
4) The TG0195 is a multicontact motor designed to replace a non-duty motor.
5) A powerful, efficient, and high-performance motor with a heavy-duty design for use in industrial equipment.
6) The best electric motor for tough use.
7) Our advanced motor design provides maximum efficiency and a longer tool life.
Parker TG0195EV440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet