Parker TG0195EN440AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a highly efficient, flexible and reliable motor that delivers quiet, high-torque power.
The Parker TG0195EN440AAAB Duty Motor is a Three Phase Servo Motor with a torque rating of 6.1 Nm (4.4 kgf-cm, 4.9 lb-ft) and an operating frequency of 1kHz
1) This product is a high-quality, tough piece of machinery that will take on the harshest conditions.
2) The new Parker TG0195EN440AAAB Duty Motor is designed to improve the reliability of your machine, maximizing productivity and minimizing downtime.
3) Increased accuracy, longer life and lower operating costs.
4) Provides superior performance with extended belt life, allowing you to maintain optimal belt operating temperature.
5) Helps engineers complete tasks with less effort and time consuming effort.
6) All-purpose non-jam, high-torque tool motor designed for general machine applications
7) The TG0195EN440AAAB is a professional grade motor with outstanding performance and reliability.
Parker TG0195EN440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Color||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Rated Power||7/8 Inch|
|Displacement||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Install||1 Piece Solid|