Parker TG0195EB460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor has 395 horses and is designed for industrial and commercial use.
Parker TG0195EB460AAAB Duty Motor is an open, gear-driven two phase induction motor. The motor is suitable for use in a wide range of applications and has an operating voltage of three phase power, 24 volts, 460 watts.
1) Helps make sure your power is always on
2) Finally, an efficient and reliable electric motor for your machinery.
3) Being able to design your chosen motor without all the hassle of having to create the complete motor from scratch.
4) Customizable torque and load capacity
5) This motor is designed to provide reliable, quality power that lasts.
6) A unique and sturdy duty motor, made to provide you with the quality you’re looking for while still maintaining an efficient size.
7) Increase the quality and effectiveness of your tool by equipping it with a high-quality motor.
Parker TG0195EB460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||19.522|
|Power||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Viton|