Parker TG0195EB451AAAA Duty Motor
The TG0195EB451AAAA Duty Motor is designed for use in a wide range of simultaneous open- and closed-loop applications.
The Parker TG0195EB451AAAA Duty Motor is a new highly efficient, high-performance motor used in industrial applications where it is needed to provide continuous and reliable power. This motor’s pulse width modulation system allows for smooth start/stop operations, with less downtime.
1) The speed and efficiency of this motor is perfect for high-quality and precision engineering.
2) This tool will reduce the amount of time it takes to assemble a machine and ease the assembly process by making it easier to align parts.
3) Working with the latest technology, Parker offers their customers a wide range of options for selecting their ideal machine.
4) Provides high power at low running costs.
5) The quality of the voltage is controlled by sensors and the motor is secured from interference.
6) Professionals, engineers and designers can use the FDM solution to easily reach thousands of people with their message.
7) The motor is made of a durable stainless steel for maximum strength.
Parker TG0195EB451AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Rated Power||Cartridge Unit Bearings|
|Applicable||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Double Lip Contact|
|Displacement||Double Row | With Grub Screw | Viton Seal|
|Torque||60MM Bore; 127MM Outside Diameter; 69.342MM Cartridge Housing Width; Eccentric Collar; Cartridge Unit; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 85.598MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable; 22213 Insert; Do|
|Condition||Mounted Cartridge Units|