Parker TG0170VY460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0170VY460AAAB Duty Motor is an output-type, high-performance, integrated dc motor manufactured with SAE standard fit motors. It provides a maximum power of 1 kW at 24 volts and has a speed of up to 900 rpm.
If you are an engineer and want to create a custom power supply that is capable of powering a variety of different devices and use it for your daily work, Parker TG0170VY460AAAB Duty Motor is what you need. It has a rated input voltage of 180 VAC and can deliver 460W of continuous power on average. It also features a removable AC cord with integrated control circuit breaker which offers safety from terminal damage.
1) This product has been proven to provide severe duty and extreme durability, making it an excellent choice for all industrial needs.
2) This heavy duty commercial motor is designed to work with commercial LP and natural gas/propane fuel that has a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI. It features a 4-way solenoid valve up front and a four-way solenoid
3) The product is designed to be a robust and reliable service for the construction industry.
4) The Parker TG0170VY460AAAB Motor is an industrial duty motor.
5) More efficient wirelessly charging with a customisable wiring diagram.
6) This is a torque-rated duty motor.
7) The 4th Generation Motor increases productivity with up to 60% more power.
Parker TG0170VY460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Power||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||V Lock|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|