Parker TG0170MV460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0170MV460AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful electrical motor designed for high torque and speed in industrial applications. Made to offer durability and reliable performance, it boasts of industry-leading efficiency.
The Parker TG0170MV460AAAB Duty Motor is a black, 460V/3000 rpm, 4-pole motor with an inertial load brake. It is designed for easy mounting on standard Ø4″ frame and frame-equipped machines.
1) Low cost and lightweight duty engine, built for long life.
2) The force is strong with this motor.
3) With the Parker TG0170MV460AAAB Duty Motor in your equipment, build your career on a company that builds its reputation on quality.
4) Reduces the operational cost of your machinery.
5) The power of a motor with the ease, simplicity, and compactness of a single-phase induction motor.
6) This 7.2 volt, 3 amp motor is capable of running at 2,000 rpm and features a long life design to reduce maintenance costs.
7) With these bearings the experienced engineer can meet their performance requirements with a minimum of effort.
Parker TG0170MV460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Usage||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Structure||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Concentric Collar|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|