Parker TG0170MV020AAAB Duty Motor
The best torque and speed power ratio in the industry.
The Parker TG0170MV020AAAB Duty Motor is designed for use in commercial machinery, such as beveling machines, planers, and sanders. It also has a built-in protection board that can detect overloads and help to avoid damage from overloading or thermal spikes.
1) The motor can be used in a variety of applications from high speed industrial drives to medium speed drives in a variety of applications.
2) Easier to use, which decreases errors and increasing efficiency.
3) The motor has been tested to withstand up to 1.2 million revolutions per minute and can be used for high-torque applications such as lifting, curing, riveting, and more.
4) Our duty motors are built to last and provide reliable, smooth performance throughout the lifespan of your machine.
5) The quality of engineering increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
6) Engineers can connect their tools to the power outlet and save time and effort using the motor.
7) New and improved design.
Parker TG0170MV020AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Metric|
|Material||Double Row | Single Collar | With Set Screw|