Parker TG0170HX460AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TG0170HX460AAAB Duty Motor has been engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding applications. It is ideal for use in applications requiring frequent start, stop and speed changes. The motor sports a phase capacitor that allows for uninterrupted power supply under any load conditions or when changing speeds and it is rated at 2HP/2.75KW @ 460V/60Hz.
Designed to power heavy duty applications, the Parker TG0170HX460AAAB Duty Motor is offered in a 0.8HP and 1.1HP version. The TG0170HX460AAAB Duty Motor offers a high efficiency for use in industrial control applications.
1) The new range of our powerful motors provides unmatched performance, reliability and efficiency.
2) Durable, powerful, and all-around ready to handle the most serious work.
3) The high-quality motor can withstand heavy loads and long life, which increase productivity and efficiency.
4) This is a professional commercial grade printer with a duty cycle up to 2,500 hours and has a speed of 45 ppm black and white. It will over-deliver on your business printing needs.
5) The T-Grip, with its patented technology, prevents slippage and maintains a constant edge angle.
6) Available from stock in a variety of colors, this motor is the perfect solution for any application that needs to be quiet.
7) High-quality, high-powered motors.
Parker TG0170HX460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet