Parker TG0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor
The TG0170HW460AAAB is a small DC duty motor designed to operate in AC or DC. It is mainly used in machinery and equipment.
The Parker TG0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor is a motor that has been designed and constructed with durable, strong parts. It includes a rugged cast iron rotor, made from alloy steel and ceramic magnet material. It is capable of operating at a high speed of 1,760 RPM.
1) Precision-engineered duty motor for the harshest industrial applications
2) This high-performance, high-efficiency motor is ideal for the demanding requirements of industrial applications.
3) The motor has a durable, low-friction, quiet and powerful design with an optimized rotor design.
4) Capacité de charge en continu.
5) The new Parker TG0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor delivers an impressive combination of torque and efficiency.
6) Reduce up to 20% of the stress on your outlet load sensors by using a motor with an advanced offset-load design.
7) Provides more reliable power and more control
Parker TG0170HW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Bushing No Flange|
|Torque||Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze|
|Applicable||1/4" Nominal Bore; 1/2" Nominal Outside Diameter; 1" Length Thru Bore; Bushing No Flange Profile; Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze; SAE841 Material; 1/42" Bore|
|Maximum Flow Rate||101091|