Parker TG0170HV080AATK Duty Motor
A duty motor is an electric motor used in appliances, such as irons and window air conditioners. The TG0170HV080AATK Duty Motor is reliable and cost-effective, with a starting torque of 5 kgf.cm (5.5 lb.ft) at 3,000 rpm, an electric power consumption of 0.8 kW, a speed of about 2,000 rpm, and an efficiency of 80%.
The Parker TG0170HV080AATK Duty Motor is designed with an improved, more powerful and quieter engine that can be used in a range of applications. It is designed to handle tough conditions and high loads.
1) The features of this duty motor provide the most reliable and efficient performance.
2) The duty motor is designed to be subjected to the harsh, abrasive environment and will run reliably at extreme temperatures.
3) The motor has a capability to withstand more than 200,000 hours of continuous use.
5) Save time and money by replacing your most expensive part with a less expensive one.
6) Designed for heavy duty use, the TG0170HV080AATK features a motor shaft made of carbon steel and is powered by an oil-free propeller brake.
7) This generator provides a high level of performance for any industrial application.
Parker TG0170HV080AATK Duty Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Insert Bearings Spherical OD|
|Weight||Wide Inner Ring|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Ball Bearing|
|Displacement||1-3/8" Bore; Wide Inner Ring; Ball Bearing; 2.016" Length Thru Bore; 0.748" Outer Race Width; 2.835" Outside Diameter; Relubricatable; Single Lip Seal; Eccentric Collar Mounting Me|
|Max Pressure||Single Row | With Set Screw|