Parker TG0170EW460AAAA Duty Motor
This is a professional quality gear motor from the brand Parker. It has an output torque of 65 lb-in (8.7 Nm) at 4 rpm and has a peak torque of 55 lb-cm (6.467 N-m). This motor features a thermal protection circuit that is designed to prevent the motor from over heating and damaging its internal components when the temperature surpasses certain values
This is a Simple Electronic Motor, it has a voltage output of 3V and Class 25 motor. It is very energy efficient and can be operated with a wide range of control systems.
1) Eliminate using paper for your design and manufacturing needs by using this tool with a high print volume.
2) This duty motor provides high efficiency and consistent performance.
3) Exceeds the industry standard in torque and power.
4) The engineer can use the Parker TG0170EW460AAAA Duty Motor for stamping, milling, drilling and machining
5) For engineers to get jobs quicker.
6) This is a high-quality, high-performing duty motor used in industrial applications.
7) The motor has a temperature range of -40°C to +130°C making it super versatile and durable.
Parker TG0170EW460AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Rated Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Structure||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Weight||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Square Flange Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 5.2" Bolt Circle; 3.72" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2-3/4" Length Thru Bore|