Parker TG0140VY460AAAB Duty Motor
The TG0140VY460AAAB Duty Motor is an electrical motor with a voltage rating of 440 VAC, a frequency of 47.6 Hz, and a power rating of 6000W that is designed to be used with rotating machinery.
This is a duty motor with a maximum RPM of 22,000 cycles per minute.
1) Best performance for heavy duty applications.
2) This is a high-performance, budget-friendly, DC servo motor for industrial automation.
3) Parker’s TG0140VY460AAAB Duty Motor provides you with efficiency and performance up to 300 HP on all three phases.
4) The ability to decrease manufacturing costs due to improved product design, elimination of defective parts and increased worker productivity.
5) Engineered to provide years of dependable service
6) The design of this motor is unique and allows for a more stable and reliable operation.
7) Ensure safe and efficient performance.
Parker TG0140VY460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Condition||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|