Parker TG0140SZ080LAAD Duty Motor
The TG0140SZ080LAAD Duty Motor is a highly efficient single/three phase motor. This solid-state motor offers excellent performance with low maintenance. The TG0140SZ080LAAD has a very high starting torque and is widely used in applications that require long run times, such as mills, mixers and compressors.
Parker’s new inline motor is small, powerful and can be used in numerous applications. The unique design offers easy fitment and a non-contacting ball bearing design inside the housing that drastically reduces friction
1) This Industrial Duty Motor is specially designed for applications such as rotary table and pedestal lathe, or to drive other devices like mixer-extruders.
2) All-metal design reduces noise and provides smoother and quieter operation.
3) This tool enables efficient and accurate transfer of torque.
4) Improve your precision with a better motor.
5) This custom motor is designed for applications requiring a durable and powerful motor.
6) The high-performance, low-cost and durable duty motor is perfect for the most demanding industrial applications.
7) Unmatched durability and long-lasting performance offer the flooring surface of your dreams.
Parker TG0140SZ080LAAD Duty Motor Datasheet
|Torque||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|