Parker TG0140MW461AAAB Duty Motor
This sturdy duty motor is a reliable, powerful and efficient workhorse. It’s lightweight design makes it easy to carry from the office to the job site.
The Parker TG0140MW461AAAB Duty Motor is a standard duty gear head motor with a capstan, open and closed pulley arrangement. The motor is engineered for continuous duty applications with a rating of up to 1 HP at 208 VAC or 1/3 HP at 230 VAC.
1) Protects product, prevents costly repairs and maintenance
2) A full-sized, one-piece design that requires no screws, no bolts and no adjustments
3) Our engineers can automatically generate their duty motor by uploading the model number.
4) The TG0140MW461AAAB Duty Motor is specially designed for high performance and has a higher capacity than its class leading counterpart, the TG0140MW460AAAB.
5) Sea-level performance and the most reliable rotational speed to optimize your searches for more accurate data in a small package.
6) Keep your business running smoothly and efficiently by using a product designed to last
7) For more reliable duty performance, we offer a 35% longer duty cycle.
Parker TG0140MW461AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Usage||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5/8 Inch|