Parker TG0140MW460AAAB Duty Motor
A duty motor is a special type of motor that was originally used to power doors in industrial machine tools. Today, it is widely used for powering many different types of valves and pumps. This particular duty motor comes in a wide variety of nominal sizes and configurations, suitable for a variety of applications typically found within an oil refinery or chemical plant.
The TG0140MW460AAAB is a duty motor made to help engineers with various tasks they may encounter while working. This includes applications in engineering, manufacturing and construction sites.
1) The new design of this motor provides increased power and efficiency.
2) This is a professional motor that is housed in a durable case with a powerful output.
3) This is an innovative and patented 3-phase induction motor that has a high energy density with low electrical power loss. This motor keeps the electricity in and saves on power costs.
4) Largest-capacity equipment on the market.
5) We design and build engines for a wide variety of applications worldwide, including defense and marine.
6) Intuitive design and automatic diagnostics make the TG0140MW460AAAB Duty Motor a snap to use.
7) This power motor features a durable aluminum housing, heavy duty bearings and a long life designed for continuous duty performance.
Parker TG0140MW460AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pump Type||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||10.442|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|