Parker TG0140MW450AAAB Duty Motor
This is a duty motor that is specifically designed for the products manufactured by Parker. It puts together a variety of features, such as dual brake motors and quick-release couplings, with ambitious performance and reliability.
The Parker TG0140MW450AAAB Duty Motor is an integrated motor with a fully enclosed encoder and controller for smooth, compact operation. It offers up to 25% more power than other motors in its class and helps reduce energy consumption by 50%.
1) Meet the internationally recognized 4th generation of Parker’s product line.
2) The roller bearings in the biggest roller bed make this a rugged durable machine.
3) The Parker TG0140MW450AAAB Duty Motor operates at 1650 RPM and has a variable-speed range from 0 to 750.
4) The TG0140MW450AAAB-1 is a 3 horsepower, 4 pole, 1 phase induction motor that can run at 1800 RPM.
5) Ensure that your design is within the limitations set by standards.
6) Engineered to last, our top-of-the-line motor construction is designed to withstand the toughest of years.
7) Keeps its torque over time and drives smoothly.
Parker TG0140MW450AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Usage||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||V Lock|
|Displacement||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Weight||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Power||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Rated Power||Double Row | Double Nut|
|Applicable||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 2-3/4" Bore; 4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 10.81" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 12.19" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast S|