Parker TG0140MV440AAAB Duty Motor
This motor is made especially for use in applications where high torque is required and minimal vibration is desired. It offers an excellent combination of speed, torque, power density, and size. Electrical design includes a built-in safeguard against overload and short circuit.
This product is made to be seen and appreciated by all. Its sleek exterior with its clear anodized aluminum body will definitely make a statement in any professional environment. This piece of equipment is designed to last for years to come, so you can spend less time cleaning and more time focusing on your work.
1) Reduce product liability by using the TG0140MV440AAAB Duty Motor as a replacement for your current product.
2) Create a professional-grade motor with this less expensive option.
3) With 30% more power and speed than its predecessor, the new TG0140MV440AAAB Duty Motor is great for professionals who need that extra push.
4) This motor is designed for continuous duty cycles of more than 200,000 hours.
5) The meticulous engineering and quality workmanship eliminate the need for costly replacements of parts.
6) The product is a power-loss event sensor that protects electrical equipment.
7) This product is designed for heavy-duty use in industrial and commercial environments.
Parker TG0140MV440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Mounted Units & Inserts|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|