Parker TG0140HV080AAAB Duty Motor
If you are the type of person who wants to get more out of each and every tool that you own, then you might be interested in the Parker TG0140HV080AAAB Duty Motor. This motor is able to run at a top speed of 3,900 revolutions per minute and features a continuously variable torque output for versatility.
The Parker TG0140HV080AAAB comes equipped with a 425-watt/1.7HP, 380 rpm motor that provides efficient performance and high torque.
1) Gives design engineers more time to focus on the engineering process and less time on the maintenance and repair process.
2) Brought by Parker, this motor is an ideal fit for most commercial and industrial applications.
3) New design and materials.
4) Our new, highly efficient and reliable duty motor has been created to meet a wide variety of heavy industrial applications.
5) The TG0140HV080AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful, lightweight brushless motor that can be efficiently used in places such as robotics and industrial equipment.
6) The new motor improves and simplifies the assembly process with a single-piece design that is 50 percent lighter than previous motors.
7) The TG0140 is the perfect machine for the engineer who needs to get more done with less noise and reduced vibration.
Parker TG0140HV080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Usage||Mounted Units & Inserts|