Parker TG0140AH460AAAH Duty Motor
This is a range of standard duty motors developed by Parker Company, with a main focus on the industrial automation sector. These motors use alternating current induction, and are available in two or four-phase configurations.
The TG0140AH460AAAH Duty Motor is a high torque electric starter motor. This product has been designed to provide the power needed for a variety of applications in the field of industrial power.
1) Low operating costs and high performance
2) The TG0140AH460AA AH features 6 brushless duty motors with overlapping power ranges and high torque.
3) Reduce the noise of the machinery within your office or manufacturing plant by upgrading to our innovative vacuum hood.
4) The product is reliable and offers high performance.
5) The motor has lots of built-in safety features that protect against overspeed, overcurrent and overload.
6) Keep up with the development of your product.
7) It is an extremely smooth and powerful gear motor delivering up to 500hp.
Parker TG0140AH460AAAH Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Flange Block Bearings|
|Material||3 Bolt Flange Bracket|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Ball Bearing|
|Usage||Teflon Coated Cast Iron|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Displacement||3 Bolt Flange Bracket; 40MM Bore; 41MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Concentric Collar Mount; Teflon Coated Cast Iron; Ball Bearing; 50.2MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricatable|