Parker TF0195MW470AAAA Duty Motor
The TF0195MW470AAAA Duty Motor is a self-contained, zero-maintenance, FANUC-emulation servo motor. This compact motor is designed for use in applications where a compact size and close proximity to the machine are important. The TF0195MW470AAAA duty motor includes a built-in back up encoder which eliminates the need for an external encoder and simplifies operation.
This is one of our most popular motors. It’s a permanent-magnet, brushless DC motor that operates at 4500rpm with a minimum starting torque of 0.4N.
1) Made to meet the specific requirements of the engineer, no compromise on quality.
2) Features a rugged, durable design that allows easy maintenance.
3) A quieter, more efficient motor is found in our popular line of continuous duty motors.
4) This is an all-in-one motor with a digital torque controller, and it will run for years.
5) Features a belt drive motor, powerful yet quiet
6) Manufacture Motor in the United States
7) Designed and built to other countries’ specifications
Parker TF0195MW470AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Material||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Max Pressure||1 Inch|
If you’re in need of a reliable and professional parker hydraulic pump repair service, look no further than the experts at our shop. We have the experience and skills necessary to get your pump repaired quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to your engineering projects as soon as possible.