Parker TF0195MW411AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a reliable power source for demanding applications. The motor has a continuous duty rating up to 6,700 RPM and is perfect for use in heavy-duty gearboxes, power tools, machine tools, pumps and compressors.
This is a high performance, very accurate and durable motor with high torque for your demanding needs. This motor has an operating speed of 60 Hz which enables the use of a single power supply to provide both the H-phase and P-phase power.
1) Our innovative technology provides a quieter, more fuel efficient engine than conventional options.
2) The key for selecting the correct motor for your application is understanding the parameters of your application.
3) This is a powerful and efficient motor for its size.
4) The product is a great introduction to the world of rotary engines.
5) Meet more than 3,000 specifications when it comes to performance and durability.
6) The Parker TF0195MW411AAAB Duty Motor offers reliable performance and hassle-free operation
7) The quality of engineering increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
Parker TF0195MW411AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Material||Flange Block Bearings|
|Displacement||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Weight||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Non-expansion|
|Condition||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Torque||1 Piece Solid|
If you’re in need of a reliable and professional parker hydraulic pump repair service, look no further than the experts at our shop. We have the experience and expertise to get your pump up and running again in no time.