Parker TF0195MW080AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195MW080AAAB Duty Motor offers a compact design, with the ability to operate in 0.95 horsepower continuous duty and 2.8 horsepower peak duty, which provides maximum efficiency when needed. This motor is best suited for fabrication machinery, such as pneumatic tools and saws, where it can achieve optimum performance without being too large or bulky.
This is a Duty Motor. Its features include a four-pole, 1/8 HP, 230V, AC-3 Phase motor with running on 230V 50Hz, controlled by a speed sensor.The motor can be used in dry and wet locations and it provides enough power to fire up to 6 burners.
1) This motor is perfect for industrial applications. It has a precise torque rating and low vibration.
2) The benefits of a smooth and easy-to-maintain motor while reducing maintenance costs.
3) The product has a durable and long-lasting design.
4) Ensure efficient operation of the motor and prolong its life through regular maintenance.
5) The product uses two 12-volt DC motors, which provides a more powerful and reliable torque.
6) Comfortable grip, lowering fuel consumption, long-lasting battery
7) A motor with a rated power of 9.5hp, it’s proven to be reliable and rugged.
Parker TF0195MW080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Single Row Ball Bearings|
|Material||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||95MM Bore; 170MM Outside Diameter; 32MM Outer Race Diameter; 2 Seals; Ball Bearing; ABEC 1 | ISO P0; No Filling Slot; No Snap Ring; No Internal Special Features|
|Rated Power||Single Row Ball Bearing|
If you’re in need of a reliable and professional parker hydraulic pump repair service, look no further than the experts at our shop. We have the knowledge and experience to get your pump repaired quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to work as soon as possible.