Parker TF0195MV440AAAB Duty Motor
This is a new brushless duty motor designed and manufactured by Parker. It is designed for use in industrial, marine, and automotive applications on stationary and rotating machines.
The Parker TF0195MV440AAAB is a low-voltage, 3-phase motor that is perfect for many hobby and industrial applications. This motor provides the power needed for any projects and is built with an open frame design that allows it to fit into tight spaces.
1) The Duty Motor has an extended service life, and is nearly immune to false contact and over-heat shutdowns.
2) A powerful torque sensor that can be used in any application.
3) Our motors are a durable and dependable solution for those looking for a dependable power source.
4) We have a duty motor with all the needed approvals for use in a marine application.
5) Improve product quality by having the latest technology on hand.
6) If a product requires a
7) Provides a competitive advantage for engineers who need to produce high-quality, low-cost products quickly.
Parker TF0195MV440AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pump Type||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||10.442|
|Structure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
If you’re looking for a high-quality parker hydraulic pump rebuild, look no further than our shop. We take pride in our work, and it shows in the results. Our team of experts are ready to help you get your equipment up and running again, so you can get back to work.