Parker TF0195MV410AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195MV410AAAB Duty Motor is a CO-RATED Electric motor. It’s a high-performance motor that has the power to rotate at nearly twice the speed of other models. The force in this motor clocks in at 0.8KN at 1800 RPM and 1.0 KN at 2400 RPM, making for higher torque capacity than most motors.
The Parker TF0195 Motor offers 4-pole continuous duty motor construction with a 10 HP rating. It offers a high efficiency, low vibration and low noise cooling system that is designed to operate efficiently in the most demanding applications.
1) This wrench-style motor is perfect for use when working with power tools.
2) Our duty motor is designed for continuous heavy-duty use and features high-quality materials and construction, an advanced design with a wide service life, and patented workmanship.
3) The motor delivers better performance and efficiency.
4) The duty motor is manufactured using Parker’s proprietary non-contact, non-collision coolant extraction technology (CCET) to prevent the motor from overheating.
5) We offer a high-quality, easy-to-handle, and efficient motor for your garage door or garage door opener.
6) The Duty Motor provides more power and efficiency than the Trust Motor.
7) Meets all ANSI specifications
Parker TF0195MV410AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Assembly|
|Install||567 (2) | 563D (1) | X2S-567 (1)|
If you’re in need of a reliable and professional hydraulic cylinder repair manual, look no further than the parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual. This manual is packed with all the information you need to know in order to properly repair your hydraulic cylinder, and is written by experienced engineers.