Parker TF0195MV260AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TF0195MV260AAAB Duty Motor is used in electrical and power engineering to provide a low-emission, high-efficiency motor suitable for use in milling and drilling machines.
The Parker duty motor is a new, high-end model that delivers reliable performance, uses less energy and is easier to maintain.
1) Reduce cost and time for designing products.
2) Keep up with the latest advancements in product development.
3) This Duty Motor is a high performance, low vibration motor that provides long-lasting durability.
4) The 360-degree swivel of this industrial grade motor allows for easy mobility and is designed to last.
5) The brushed finish of the components and high-quality bearings make this a top choice for industrial and automotive applications.
6) Durable, long-lasting motor.
7) Our high-quality motor features continuous thrust for exceptional performance, and it is fully programmable with a very easy interface and programming software to suit your application.
Parker TF0195MV260AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Displacement||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|